- Dehydrated soups are lightweight to pack and easy to prep; ready in 10 min.: boil for 1 min., cover, let stand for 9 min.
- Organic Red Bean Chili contains whole red beans, tomatoes, bell peppers and spices; tastes like slow-cooked homemade chili; vegan; 1 pack serves 2
- Organic Black Bean Soup contains whole and pureed black beans, nuggets of sweet corn and spicy chipotle chilies; vegan; 1 pack serves 2
- Organic Green Lentil Soup is made with legumes plus bulgur wheat, onions, bell pepper, garlic and ginger; vegan; 1 pack serves 2
- To-Go Ware reusable bamboo utensil includes a fork, knife, spoon, chopsticks and recycled PET holder with handy carabiner; set is light, strong and heat- and stain-resistant
- Kosher; Non-GMO Project Verified; USDA Organic
- Patagonia Provisions is a member of the 1% For The Planet organization, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits
- Patagonia Provisions is a Certified B Corporation, certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous professional, social and environmental standards
- Includes 1 organic green lentil soup, 1 organic black bean soup, 1 red bean chili and 1 reusable To-Go Ware bamboo utensil set
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
View all Patagonia Meal Kits
Servings per Container
Contains recycled materials
Contains Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified materials