- Easy to prepare; just mix contents with 1.25 cups boiling water (don’t forget to remove the oxygen absorber), stir, cover and let stand 5 min.
- For ultralight hikers without a stove, this breakfast can be hydrated with cold water as well
- May be prepared and eaten directly from the package (package is recyclable with TerraCycle)
- A 10-year shelf life allows you to be prepared for any emergency or impromptu adventure
- Contains one serving
- Soy-free; non-GMO
- Backpacker’s Pantry donates 1% of its revenue to environmental causes and uses 100% renewable energy to run its facility in Colorado
Made in USA.
Ingredients for Cinnamon Apple: organic instantized rolled oats, organic nonfat milk, organic quinoa, organic apples, organic cane juice, organic cinnamon, sea salt.
Allergens: contains: milk, gluten. View all Backpacker’s Pantry Backpacking Breakfasts
Dry: 4.6 ounces
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Sale Backpacker’s Pantry Organic Hot Cinnamon Apple, Oats & Quinoa Cereal
SKU: Camp Kitchen 131 Categories: Backpacking Breakfasts, Backpacking Food, Food Tag: Cinnamon Apple
Be the first to review “Sale Backpacker’s Pantry Organic Hot Cinnamon Apple, Oats & Quinoa Cereal” Cancel reply
Cookies and Crackers
Sale Backpacker’s Pantry Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal – 1 Serving
Sale Trailtopia Ramen Noodles with Beef Flavor and Mushrooms and Vegetables – 1 Serving
There are no reviews yet.