- Traditional ingredients like black and pinto beans, tomato and classic chili spices keep this chili honest and true
- A well-balanced nutritional profile with healthy protein, carbohydrate and fat ratios fuels every adventure
- Gourmet recipe uses premium freeze-dried ingredients, keeping this meal lightweight and ideal for backpacking, long-distance hikes and other outdoor adventures
- To make: just add water to the pouch, wait 15 minutes and enjoy
- Backpacker’s Pantry is a 1% for the Planet member, donating to organizations devoted to conservation, environmental stewardship education and regenerative agriculture
- Made in Boulder, Colo.
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Ingredients: Red Beans, Dried Black Beans, Tomato, Freeze-Dried Cheddar Cheese (RBGH Free Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Potato Starch (as anti-caking)), Dried Onion, New Mexico Chili Pepper Powder, Green Bell Pepper, Dehydrated Garlic, Granulated Sugar, Sea Salt, Cumin Powder, Worcestershire Sauce Powder (Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic, Sugar, Spices, Soy Sauce Solids (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color), Palm oil, Tamarind, Natural Flavor)), Cayenne Pepper Powder, Oregano, Hickory Smoke Powder (Potato Maltodextrin, Smoke Flavor). View all Backpacker’s Pantry Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Sale Backpacker’s Pantry Wild West Chili & Beans – 2 Servings
SKU: Camp Kitchen 244 Categories: Backpacking Dinners, Backpacking Food, Food
Chocolate and Candy
Sale Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna with Lemon and Thyme – 1 Serving
Sale Backpacker’s Pantry Organic Hot Cinnamon Apple, Oats & Quinoa Cereal
There are no reviews yet.