- This natural alternative to plastic wrap is made of beeswax, GOTS-certified organically grown cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
- Build your sandwich right on top of the sandwich wrap, fold in the corners, and wrap the string around the wooden bee button to seal; wrap doubles as a placemat at lunchtime
- Use these wraps again and again: Let the warmth of your hands soften a wrap press to create a seal; when cool, the wrap will hold its shape
- Wash wraps in cool water and mild dish soap, then allow to air dry
- Sandwich Wrap measures 13 x 13 in.; Medium Wraps each measure 11 in. x 10 in.—perfect to wrap cheese, carrots or herbs, or cover a bowl
- At the end of their life, these wraps are compostable and work as a natural fire starter
- Not recommended for use with raw meat; avoid sources of heat, such as hot water and microwaves
- Note: Wraps will initially smell of beeswax; scent will fade within the first few uses
Made in USA.
View all Bee’s Wrap Food Storage Containers
Sandwich: 13 x 13 in.; Medium: 11 x 10 in.
Organically grown cotton/beeswax/organic jojoba oil/tree resin/wood button
Contains organically grown fibers
Sale Bee’s Wrap Lunch Pack – Bees and Bears Print
SKU: Camp Kitchen 504 Categories: Cooler Accessories, Coolers, Food Storage Containers
Sale LOKSAK OPSAK Odor-Proof Barrier Bags – 12" x 20" – Package of 2
There are no reviews yet.