- This natural alternative to plastic wrap is made of beeswax, GOTS-certified organically grown cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
- Build your sandwich right on top of the sandwich wrap, fold in the corners, and wrap the string around the wooden bee button to seal; wrap doubles as a placemat at lunchtime
- Use this wrap again and again: Let the warmth of your hands soften the wrap and press to create a seal; when cool, the wrap will hold its shape
- Wash in cool water and mild dish soap, then allow to air dry
- At the end of its life, this wrap is compostable and works as a natural fire starter
- Not recommended for use with raw meat; avoid sources of heat, such as hot water and microwaves
- Note: Wrap will initially smell of beeswax; scent will fade within the first few uses
Made in USA.
View all Bee’s Wrap Food Storage Containers
13 x 13 inches
Organically grown cotton/beeswax/organic jojoba oil/tree resin/wood button
Contains organically grown fibers
Sale Bee’s Wrap Sandwich Wrap – Honeycomb Print
SKU: Camp Kitchen 363 Categories: Cooler Accessories, Coolers, Food Storage Containers
Sale LOKSAK OPSAK Odor-Proof Barrier Bags – 10" x 9" – Package of 2
There are no reviews yet.