- Simply explained, Extreme Sport Beans are jelly beans formulated with carbohydrates, caffeine, electrolytes and vitamins B and C
- Eat one packet about 30 min. before exercising
- During a long workout, eat additional beans to sustain energy
- Eat after a workout to replenish muscles of depleted carbohydrates
- Not recommended for children, teens or pregnant or nursing women
- Specifications based on a range of flavors; nutrition facts displayed here and on wrapper may differ; information on wrapper reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup, contains less than 2% of the following: natural flavor, thiamine, hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacinamide (vitamin B3), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid, citrus pectin, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, red 40, blue 1, beeswax, carnauba wax, confectioner’s glaze, salt.
Manufactured in a peanut-free factory. View all Jelly Belly Energy Bites
Before / During / After Activity
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Assorted, Cherry, Pomegranate