- To eat, just add hot water to the pouch; in less than 10 minutes you’ll have a delicious meal you can eat anywhere
- Classic recipe features buttermilk biscuits with creamy gravy and pork sausage
- Freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness; no refrigeration required
- Lightweight and portable pouch is easy to bring along while camping and backpacking
- Covered by the Mountain House 30-Year Taste Guarantee
- Recycle used pouches with TerraCycle
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Ingredients: buttermilk biscuits: enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin [b3], iron, thiamine mononitrate [b1], riboflavin [b2], folic acid [b9]) , shortening (palm oil, mono and diglycerides, polysorbate 60), buttermilk solids , baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), sugar, salt, gravy mix: modified corn starch, palm oil, buttermilk powder, nonfat dry milk, corn syrup solids, spices, sugar, yeast extract, salt, sodium caseinate, disodium inosinate and guanylate, dipotassium phosphate, pork sausage crumble: pork, sea salt, cane sugar, spice, rosemary extract, chili pepper.
Contains: milk, wheat. View all Mountain House Backpacking Breakfasts
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat