- Made with elbow macaroni, ground beef and kidney beans in a hearty, spicy sauce
- To eat, just add hot water to the pouch; in less than 10 minutes you’ll have a delicious meal you can eat anywhere
- Freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness; no refrigeration required
- Lightweight and portable pouch is easy to bring along while camping and backpacking
- Covered by the Mountain House 30-Year Taste Guarantee
- Recycle used pouches with TerraCycle
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Ingredients: enriched macaroni (durum semolina, niacin [b3], ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamine mononitrate [b1], riboflavin [b2], folic acid [b9]), beef (beef, rosemary extract, salt), kidney beans, seasoning (chili pepper, spice, dehydrated onion, dehydrated garlic, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, potassium chloride, paprika, sugar, maltodextrin, beef extract, disodium inosinate and guanylate, autolyzed yeast extract, caramel color, natural flavors, citric acid, silicon dioxide [processing aid], soybean oil [processing aid]), tomato paste, modified corn starch, onion, cumin.
Contains: soy, wheat. View all Mountain House Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat