- Backpacker April ’07 says for 1-pot meals, " … MSR Reactor™ offers a whole new level of convenience, speed, and trailworthiness."
- New technology creates a windproof stove that cranks out heat in short order and keeps constant pressure for optimal fuel regulation and consumption
- Burner features 2 modes of heat transfer, convective and radiant, to generate maximum heat output and boil 1 liter of water in about 3 minutes
- Internal regulation of fuel pressure creates a consistent flame in all temperatures and excellent performance throughout the life of the fuel canister
- One 8 oz. fuel canister, sold separately, allows you to boil about 22 liters of water, meaning you need carry less fuel and spend less money
- Integrated heat exchanger fused to the 1.7-liter pot completely encloses the radiant burner, blocking even the most extreme winds
- Whisper-quiet operation won’t disturb your dinnertime discussions
- Fuel canister (sold separately) and stove stow inside pot for compact storage; integrated pot handle locks in place over lid for secure transport
- System includes stove, 1.7-liter pot with lid and PackTowl™
- Fuel canister sold separately
- Backpacker magazine awarded this stove system a 2019 Editors’ Choice Gold Award
Made in USA.
View all MSR Backpacking Stoves
Number of Burners
Burn Time (Max Flame)
(8 oz. of fuel) 1 hr. 20 min.
Average Boil Time (1L)
6 x 6 x 7.5 inches
Liquid Capacity (L)
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
57 fluid ounces
1 lb. 3 oz. ounces
Sale MSR Reactor Stove System – 1.7 Liter
SKU: Camp Kitchen 969 Categories: Backpacking Stoves, Backpacking Stoves and Accessories, Stoves & Grills
Backpacking Stove Accessories
Liquid Stove Fuel
Camp Stove Accessories
There are no reviews yet.