- Perfectly sized for 2 people, the included 1.8-liter pot nests all system components for easy packing; it features a heat exchanger and insulating cozy with handle
- Enclosed burner and pressure regulator perform in cold and windy conditions that can slow down other stoves
- Windproof, modular design features radiant burner technology for ultra-efficient performance
- Stove fits all optional WindBurner cookware (sold separately), offering a range of cooking options to support different trips
- Anti-topple design features a stable remote-canister design and self-centering pot
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Includes a BPA-free drinking/straining lid and 0.85-liter bowl
- Room to nest your own 8 oz. MSR IsoPro fuel canister
- Fuel not included
Made in USA.
View all MSR Backpacking Stoves
Average Boil Time (1L)
4 min. 30 sec.
Burn Time (Max Flame)
1 hr. 30 min. (8 oz. canister)
Number of Burners
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
60.7 fluid ounces
Liquid Capacity (L)
5 x 8 inches
1 lb. 5.1 oz.