- The 2.5 oz. (72g) Crux Lite stove is not quite as flat as the Crux when stored, but still tucks nicely into any unused nooks and crannies in your cookware
- Large burner head provides wide heat displacement to prevent spot-burning on your cooksets
- Powerful 3,000-watt (10,200 BTU) burner can boil 1 liter of water in as little as 3 min., depending on climate, altitude, etc.
- Go from simmer to boil with precision control
- Efficient fuel use: up to 90 min. output using one 8 oz. fuel canister
- Total cookset (including stove, hard-anodized aluminum 0.6L cooking pot, fry pan that doubles as the lid and mesh storage bag)weighs only 9.6 oz.
- Fuel not included
View all Optimus Backpacking Stoves
Burn Time (Max Flame)
Up to 90 min. per 8 oz. canister
4.2 x 4.2 x 5.4 inches
Liquid Capacity (L)
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
20.3 fluid ounces