- Made of durable stainless steel
- Compatible with Snow Peak barbecues and fireplaces (not included) for versatile cooking
- Brushed with a special non-rust coating that should be treated prior to first use—burn the plate evenly until you see smoke rise, which will set the coating within the plate
- Let the plate cool, wash inside with a mild detergent and dry with a paper towel
- Spread oil on the surface and burn plate again; use vegetable scraps to cook and remove the metallic smell before your first real prepared meal
- After use, wash well with hot water and only use a mild detergent, then apply a thin layer of cooking oil on the surface to prevent rust during storage
- If rust appears, scrub with a wire brush and spread oil over the area
View all Snow Peak Griddles
13.4 x 8.2 x 1.3 inches
3 lbs. 8.3 oz.
Sale Snow Peak Grill Plate Half-Deep Depth
SKU: Camp Kitchen 729 Categories: Camp Cookware, Griddles Tag: Snow Peak
There are no reviews yet.